- Organization Chart
- Ranking System
- Teacher Academy
- Instructor Registry
- Judges Registry
Welcome to the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association!
We are an association of more than 40 schools around the world teaching tai chi as passed down from the Yang family.
GM Yang Zhenduo
GM Yang Jun
In October 1998, Masters Yang Zhenduo and Yang Jun established the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association, uniting the Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers. The first Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers were created in the U.S. in 1995 by Masters Yang Zhenduo and Yang Jun and their top students. Currently, there are 28 Centers in 12 countries. The Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers are committed to teaching Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi as taught by the Yang Family in China.
The Home Office
The Association is incorporated as a non-profit entity in the State of Washington, with its headquarters at the Seattle branch of the Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center USA. Members are welcome to visit the Seattle branch, where Master Yang Jun, and his wife, Fang Hong, teach classes.
The purpose for the Association is to enable everyone to work closely together to promote Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan worldwide. The main work of the Association will include:
- developing new Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers;
- increasing interaction with other martial arts organizations;
- accepting individual Association members;
- holding seminars and competitions;
- evaluating Tai Chi practitioners' levels of skill;
- organizing teams of judges trained in Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan;
- providing International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association products
International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association • Copyright © 1999-2016 Yang Family • All rights reserved