At the end of Repulse Monkey, after you finish pivoting on the front heel, should you perform any of the following actions:
(1) shift weight forward onto the front foot,
(2) press the ball of the front foot against the ground,
(3) lower the ball of the front foot to the ground,
(4) leave the angle of the foot more or less the same and root only through the front heel,
(5) grip the ground with the front toes?
In Roll Back and in Repulse Monkey, should there be a clear difference in how the weight is distributed between the legs? Is there a clear difference between Play the Pipa and Repulse Monkey in this respect?
Any speculation would be welcome.