I am searching for very good video about the Yang style Taijiquan 2-person exercises: Tui Shou, Da Liu (advanced Tui Shou) and San Shou (Two person form).
I have this videos:
- Traditional Yang Style Taiji Push Hands by Li Derun (Push Hands variations)
- Tai Chi Fighting Form by Robert Poyton (Yang Fighting form)
- MTG-5 Push Hands Basics - MTG-3 Pauchui & San-Sau by Erle Montaigue (Erle Quan variation)
but none of them satisfy my needs. Maybe the best of them are the Erle's videos, but I am not 100% satisfied.
On the net I also found:
- Yang Style San Shou by Michael Gilman
- Le grand San Shou du Style Yang by Thierry Alibert
- Tai Chi Fighting Set by Yang Jwing Ming
- Parting Wild Horses Mane (Tai Chi Two-Person Dance) by Jonathan Russell (not yet aviable)
Does anybody have any of above videos and can comment/recommend any of them?
[This message has been edited by Yang Jun (edited 09-05-2006).]