So I bought a copy and practiced with them. A few things.
On the positive you hear nice relaxing music, get the names in both english and chinese.
1. the long form has: repulse monkey, wave hands, part horse mane 5x not 3x.
2. Straight sword was kinda slow to how I was taught. So I was done well before it was near the end. have to wait for next move.
3. Saber- was same as sword, had to pause and wait for next move to be called breaking flow.
4. spear- not sure what version of spear they do. i was able to follow somewhat with some experience with Taiji spear from a teacher from Yongnian association and also 16 Taiji spear designed by Wushu association.
5. 37 short form- did not purchase.