ah food

ah food

Postby nik79 » Fri Mar 02, 2001 8:12 am

darn, can stop eating. but i gotta eat right. i'm getting fat & lazy!!!! can anyone suggest some stuff to eat for; meals, snacks, and best of all nibble food(yay!)..?

i just eat anything. which i can feel dragging me closer to the ground. ugh. i have very little energy most of the time. and i know its mainly my diet. i eat everything i shouldn't. shame on me.

dont get me wrong, im only 5'8" @ 152lbs. but i 'feel' fat and old.

Postby jimmyg » Sun Mar 04, 2001 8:26 pm

Don't I know this problem, I eat 3 pieces of fruit each day, and I try to include a couple of pieces of freshly prepared veg. as well. However I do still snack and eat junk food although I must admit I don,t do it as often as I used to.
Try the fruit You should find that the natural sugars will increase your energy levels during the day, therefore you won't feel as sluggish.

Hope this helps.

Postby ken » Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:09 pm

A snack that I used to use when backpacking was a simple, home-made trail mix consisting of an equal part (by weight) of raisins, M&M (plain), and peanuts. The raisins and M&M's provided quickly useable sugars, while the peanuts provided more slowly available but longer lasting energy from the proteins and fats. Bear in mind that this is not a low calorie snack, but it can be filling (a small handfull usually was sufficient to satisfy) and it does provide immmediate and sustained food energy.

Return to Tai Chi Health Benefits