Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

Postby JerryKarin » Sun Feb 11, 2001 6:47 am

You can use this area to start and contribute to topics related to such areas as stress reduction, curing chronic illnesses such as arthritis, balance improvement, weight control, etc.
JerryKarin

Re: Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

Postby bcbid » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have always been interested in the martial arts. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 2009. I have since read studies and have heard from people that Tai Chi helps with some of the symptoms. I've only been doing it for 9 months now. But, I have went from using a walker to a cane. I think it's wonderful for balance. It seems like each week I get more fluid with my moves. Learning how to breath correctly and relax have been a detrimental for me. Inner peace and getting everything in balance. I wish I would of started years ago. But it's never too late. Tai Chi has become a way of life for me. I'm looking forward to my journey through my new life. And I have made some wonderful friends along the way. Thank you, Brian
bcbid

Postby Isaac888 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 am

Health is wealth. Glad tai Chi did contribute.
Cheers
Isaac888

Postby Conan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 am

Hi!
Welcome to everybody at this board.
I am also a newbie for this site and just joined this forum.
Yoga and meditation are more effective workout tools that help to deal with the stress and depression etc. and play an important role to enhance the fitness level, body strength, stamina, and balance.
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
2/539 High Street Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia
Conan

Return to Tai Chi Health Benefits