Daniela Borrás

Associate Instructor

My name is Daniela Borrás.

I was born in 1974 in the City of Buenos Aires. Argentina.

I am a Plastic Artist and graduate in Gerontology

I started my way in the tai chi chuan of the Yang family at the Yang Chengfu Center of Bueno Aires in the year 2003 until the year 2010.

In 2011, I attended the first seminar in Argentina of Master Yang Jun. Since then, every year I attend seminars in Argentina and Brazil, participating in the exclusive seminars for instructors in Sao Paulo in 2013 and 2015.

I continued my way of learning about the traditional Yang Family tai chi chuan participating in the immersion modality seminars developed in Sao Paulo, Brazil by Angela Soci and Roque Severino. I attended Angela Soci seminars in Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina.  I participated in Sergio Arione seminars that took place in May and November 2014 in the province of Mendoza, Argentina.

I have been on Examining Committees in Ranking Events conducted by the Bambu del Este School – Monteviedo, Uruguay (2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017) and by the Wu De – Rosario School, Argentina.

Since 2010, I participated in intensive classes at the Wu De school, in Rosario Province of Santa Fé with Ruben Coirini.

In 2017 I create “Space Wu Ji” to give name to the space of personal development that is generated in the classes.

I travel regularly attending seminars to continue growing in this way that allows me to expand towards my interior, and towards the exterior of my Being.

Email: espaciowujicircular@gmail.com