Virginia Arentsen

Associate Instructor

In 1990 I began studying Eastern philosophies and in 1998 with some martial practices such as Aikido, Fencing, Kick boxing until I met Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung in 2007. I discovered the benefits for integral body health and of the spirit, since then I practice and study.

I live in the city of San Rafael, Mendoza, where I began attending the Lohan Chi Kung classes of Instructor Victor Velázquez in 2010, once a week. Since 2013 I focused exclusively on the teaching of Chi kung and Tai Chi Chuan classes by opening a practice center for this: “Flor Blanca, espacio de arte consciente” (“White Flower, space of Conscious Art”), conceived as a space to be aware of being aware, through the most sublime manifestation of the human being that is art.

Since 2011 I have participated in different seminars with Master Yang Jun, Master Sergio Arione and Master Angela Soci and with them I have acquired knowledge in Hand Shape, Push Hands and Sword.

I give regular classes and intensive classes of traditional Tai Chi Chuan Yang style with the aim of benefiting the community. In addition, I carry out several activities for the dissemination of this discipline, such as giving free classes in public spaces, Nursing homes, young people with Down syndrome and cerebral palsy, demonstrations of radio and television forms and advertisements and on Facebook.

Apart from this vocation, I also carry out activities in favor of recycling, managing sociocultural projects.

Email: v.arent@hotmail.com
Facebook: taichisanrafael

Cell.: +54 9 260 4317586