Sabine Sobhani

Certified Instructor

Hello, I am Sabine I started my martial arts experience 1991 with Tae kwon do. My interest then turned to Qigong and Tai Chi Yang-style and started both in 2002 by Klaus Zarn (Berlin) and I take part of seminars with Master Cheng Lijun. Here I also learned how to practice Qigong and Chen-Tai Chi. I wanted to know more about the difference in style in order to find my way.

With regard to Yang style Tai Chi I learned different forms, 2006 I got to the Yang Family Form.

My further education then continued in individual and later in advanced level class of the YCF Center Berlin with Johannes Mergner (thanks to Johannes). Since 2009 I take part the Seminars of Grandmaster Yang Jun in Berlin, Cologne, Kiel and the Instructor Seminar close to Rome (2017). Since 2016 I am also visiting the Berlin Teacher Academy Seminars directed by Johannes Mergner and I am registered in the judge registry of the Association.

My personal training is based on the Traditional Hand Form. I also practice the 16 and 22 Essential forms, the sword, saber and push hands. I have attained the rank of Copper Tiger.

My experience as a teacher of tai chi chuan.

Since 2008 I am teaching Tai Chi 103 handform in private lessons and in classes. I have students of difference levels, from beginners to advanced courses. My students and I love the energy of Tai Chi .

Email:info@sabine-sobhani.de