Klaus Kaysers

Associate Instructor

After a trial lesson on October 24, 2012 at the Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center in Cologne, I started my studies of the Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan on November 14, 2012 with Monika Decker in Bergisch Gladbach.  There I learned the traditional hand form first

One year later, in November 2013, I became a member of the IYFTCCA and regularly attended weekend seminars at the Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center in Cologne with Frank Grothstück in addition to the weekly course with Monika Decker.

In May 2014 I attended my first hand form seminar with GM Yang Jun in Germany, in which I now participate annually.

In June 2014 I moved to Frank Grothstück at the Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center in Cologne and participated in my first tuishou seminar in November 2014.

In 2015, I became a member of the Yang Family Teacher Academy in Germany and started studying saber form in July.

During 2017, I began studying the sword form. In October 2017, I attended my first instructor seminar with GM Yang Jun in Rome.  Since then, this seminar has been one of my annual seminars.

Also since 2017, I teach as a substitute and in my own classes at the Yang Family Tai Chi Center in Cologne.

I completed the rankings for the first three ranks in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017.

In October 2018, I did my lesson with the local examiner to become an associate instructor.

I am currently attending weekly classes at the Yang Family Tai Chi Center in Cologne.  Furthermore, I regularly attend weekend seminars taught by Frank Grothstück and  two yearly seminars with Grandmaster Yang Jun.

Email: mailto:  yangfamilytaichi@kaysers.de