Daniela Peloso

School Director, Associate Instructor

Always interested in martial arts, in 1989 I started practicing Karate. Later I studied American Go Ju Karate.
Since 2008

I have been practicing Traditional Kung Fu and Shaolin with M° Luciano Marangon representing the School of M° Shi De Cheng, Shaolin Monk of the 31st generation.
In December 2015 I obtained the degree of instructor.

I participated annually at all the seminars of M ° Shi De Cheng, acquiring both the hand program and the forms with saber, sword, stick and fan.

During those years I approached Tai Chi Chuan because I wanted to have a broader preparation in martial arts and a deeper knowledge of myself.

On 5th February 2016 I obtained the qualification of Traditional Kung Fu and Shaolin Instructor recognized by CONI, on 13th October 2016 I obtained the national certificate of Instructor 2 ° level of Tai Chi Chuan.
I joined Yang Family Tai Chi and from July 2017 I’ve been attending all the national and international seminars of M ° Giuseppe Turturo, Director of the Yang Family Tai Chi Center in Milan.

The program I’ve acquired is:

– Basic form 10 sequences

– Essential form

– Demonstration form 49 sequences

– Long form 103 sequences

– Two People form created by Grand Master Yang Jun

– Saber form 13 sequences

From 2017 I’ve been attending the classes of the Certified Instructor 5th level Ylaria G. Fiora in Monza Brianza and from January 2018 I’ve began attending also the Instructor Seminars held by M ° G. Turturo in Milan.

In February 2018 I attended the seminar of G.M. Yang Jun at the “EAST MEETS WEST” Symposium in Vicenza.

In June 2018 I participated at the International Seminar of G. Master Yang Jun in Selvino (BG) and in October 2018 I attended his annual Instructors Seminar in San Gemini.

On 30th June 2018 I passed the ranking 2nd level “silver eagle” and on 1st July I became Associate Instructor of  Yang Family Tai Chi.

Email: daniela.peloso@yahoo.it