Anna Siniscalco

School Director, Academy Instructor

Anna Siniscalco, Certified Instructor and 6th Grade Academy Instructor of the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association (IYFTCCA). President and Technical Director of asd Dinamica Tai Chi Chuan and Arti associate®. Federal Instructor of 4th FIWuK- Italian Federation Wushu-Kung Fu. Instructor Trainer and National Tai Chi Chuan Contact Person of the AICS Sports Promotion Institution.

I teach in Rome at the affiliated school IYFTCCA Dinamica Tai Chi Chuan and Arti Associate® asd at “Insieme per fare”; with the collaboration of scholars and researchers, I publish on Dinamica-La Rivista (The Magazine).

I have chosen to devote myself to the spreading and teaching of Tai Chi Chuan of the Yang Family, Qi Gong and Taoist Yoga through courses, seminars, conferences and publications, collaborating with Private, Public and University institutes and companies, with the desire to share the knowledge and practice of these ancient Arts that are at the same time health exercise, Martial Art and a method of personal growth of proven effectiveness for the preservation and recovery of psycho-physical well-being in the contemporary world.

Since 1996 I have been approaching oriental disciplines aimed at well-being by studying and practicing Dao Yin (Taoist Yoga) and Qi Gong, for which I have obtained the teaching qualification.

In 1997 I began the study and practice of Tai Chi Chuan of the Yang family and since 1998, the year in which I collaborated in the organization of the first seminar in Italy directed by G. Master Yang Zhen Duo and G. Master Yang Jun, I have continued my studies by participating annually in in-depth seminars and study meetings in China, the United States, South America and Europe following a formative, technical and personal path based on the teachings received by G. Master Yang Zhen Duo and G. Master Yang Jun.

I have been a member of IYFTCCA since the year of its foundation (1999) and in the years between 2002 and 2018, joining the IYFTCCA exam assessment system, I achieved the levels from 1st to 6th, obtaining the qualifications of Certified Instructor and Academy Training Instructor and International Examination Committee Judge. In 2014 I had the honor of being welcomed into the Yang Family as a Disciple of the G. Master Yang Jun with the name Yang Yamei.

Anna Siniscalco, Academy Instructor

Phone: +39 347 3405939

Email: anna.siniscalco@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dinamicataichi

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/dinamicataichi/