Liliana Mantegazza

Associate Instructor

I studied at the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Urbino. From 1992 until 2010 I worked as a supervisor for Science of Education, Farmacy and Herbal Techniques.

I started practicing Tai Chi Chuan in 2010 because I was interested in this discipline.

In 2013 I became a member of the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association and I began studying and practicing the Long Form with Francesco Matera, director of the Yang Cheng Fu Center of Varese.

Thanks to his knowledge and his passion I became more and more involved in the study of this martial art which I believe to be a valuable instrument of self–knowledge and self-improvement, both physically and mentally.

Since 2013 I have attended several National Seminars by G.M. Yang Jun. In 2014 I started teaching Long Form under the supervision of my teacher Francesco Matera and I began studying the Sword Form.

The following year I achieved the 2nd rank and I also started teaching Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan in Varese and surroundings. I kept studying Tai Chi Sword, Tui Shou, the 10 Form, the 16 Form. I learned the Two People Form with the YCF Center Director Giuseppe Turturo.

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
Lao Tzu

Address:
21049, Tradate, Italy
Phone: +39 335 546 2269

Email: lilianamantegazza@yangfamilytaichi.com