Francesco Matera

Center Director, Academy Instructor

I started practicing martial arts since 1987, studying first Karate for 6 years then Kung Fu (Wing Chun, Hung Gar, Tong Long).

I’ve been studying Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan from 1997 with M° Giuseppe Turturo and in 1999 I’ve become a Member of IYFTCCA.

Since 1999 I participated to several international seminars held in Europe by M°Yang Zhen Duo and by M°Yang Jun.

In 2002 I achieved the 3rd ranking level while taking part in the 2nd Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan’s International Tournament held in Taiyuan, Shanxi.

In 2002 I also started teaching Tai Chi Chuan Traditional Yang Style in Milano.

In 2004 I went back to China for further studies with M° Yang Bin. In 2008 I set out for a long stay in Redmond, to attend classes with M° Yang Jun, and passed the examination for the 4th rank and got Instructor certification of IYFTCCA. Since 2012 I’ve achieved 5th rank and have become Academy Instructor.

Since 2009 I’ve been teaching at Varese and surrounding province. Having practiced seriously for all these years I developed a strong belief in this discipline.

I am convinced that this consciousness is a great gift for both health and spirit. Therefore I believe that helping other people to get to know Tai Chi Chuan is the best way to share this gift.

Tel: +39 340 4608830

Email: Francesco@yangfamilytaichi.com