Cynthia (Cindy) Frusha

Associate Instructor

Disciple of Grand Master Yang Jun

Golden Eagle Rank

Associate Instructor Yang Family Tai Chi

Central Arkansas Veteran’s Health Service Full Time Tai Chi Instructor

Email: cynthiafrusha@yangfamilytaichi.com

B.A. Biology, University of Mississippi,

1994-2006 Trained in Full contact Kickboxing and first introduced to Tai Chi in 2001

2014-2017  Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan, Louisville, KY  Louisville Tai Chi Center

2014 Yang Family International Tai Chi Symposium, Entered Teacher Training Methods Program

Private lessons with Carl Meeks and Master Han Hoong Wang

2015 Began teaching as a student Instructor and opened Heartland Tai Chi Chuan, LLC

2016 Earned Silver Eagle Ranking, Attended Teacher Training Methods, Earned Beginning Instructor Certification,  

Push Hands Seminar Taught by GM Yang in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria.  

Private lessons Master Han Hoong Wang

Granted permission to live and train in Kunming, China at the Yang Family Asia Pacific Region Headquarters

January 2017 Associate Instructor Certification

February 2017,  Grand Opening and Seminar of Yang Family Asia Pacific Region Headquarters, began Training with Zheng Laoshi in private lessons and group lessons

July 2017, Competed in Shanxi International Tai Chi Invitational Competition as part of the Wenzhou Team, won Individual First Place Gold Medal, thanks to the training of Zheng Laoshi and GM Yang Jun

July and August 2017 TTM I and II taught by GM Yang Jun with morning and evening classes taught by Master Fang Hong in Kunming. Began studying Chinese Language at 10 West Language School and continued until September of 2018

September 2017 to September 2018 Private and group lessons with Peng Laoshi, Xi Laoshi in Hand Form, push hands and sword form

Grand opening of Yang Family Taiyuan School

February 2018-  Push hands seminar in Taiyuan taught by GM Yang Jun

August 2018 TTM 1 &most of 2 Golden Eagle Ranking/ 3 Star ranking.

While in China I also received advice and training from Wu Hai Biao Laoshi, Han Laoshi and others.  It was truly a privilege to train in China.  I learned so much from my teachers, classmates, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors, friends and neighbors.  I am forever grateful for this experience

October 1 of 2018 returned to U.S. to accept employment as the Full time Tai Chi Instructor at Central Arkansas Veterans Health Service which is a flagship hospital serving military veterans.  Currently, I teach 15 classes a week and chart/document for 13 of these classes, record teaching videos shared by CAVHS and The U. S. Department of Veteran Affairs

May 2019  Yang Family International Tai Chi Symposium and accepted as a Disciple of Grand Master Yang Jun.

January 2020 the Instructors and Directors Training in Seattle, Washington.