Don Bolinger

Certified Instructor

I began my study of Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan in 2007 in order to improve my health and to reduce stress.

In 2008 I joined the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association and have since focused my study and training on all aspects Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.

I have attended several seminars on the Traditional 103 hand form, the 67 Sword form, and push hands, with Master Yang Jun, 5th generation direct lineage holder in the Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.

As a result of my daily practice and hard work I achieved Level 3 ranking from the International Association in 2010.

My goal is to continue learning and growing in the art of Tai Chi Chuan. I will support and promote the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association by sharing and teaching all that I have learned to the standards that have been set forth by the Association.

I enjoy teaching and seeing people gain the benefits of Tai Chi Chuan in the same way that I have gained benefits from the art.

Don Bolinger: Georgetown, Kentucky and surrounding areas as part of the Louisville Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center.

Email: donbolinger@yangfamilytaichi.com