Ronald Weiss

Certified Instructor

I began practicing tai chi chuan in 1997 at an eight week workshop sponsored by a local hospital. I had studied external martial arts for most of my life but was struck by how Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan focused on the balance and energy of each and every movement. This is what all my other martial arts training had been leading to.

Over the past 14 years I have regularly attended seminars with Master Yang Zhen Duo and Master Yang Jun on the 103 hand form, competition form, sword form, saber form and push hands.

I attended the Traditional Yang Style Taijiquan 3rd International Invitational Tournament in China in 2007, receiving a silver medal and two bronze medals, and look forward to attending the 2012 tournament.

In November of 2010 I achieved the rank of Copper Tiger, Level IV in the International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association. Currently, I am currently a student and assistant instructor at Michael Coulon’s Yang Cheng Fu Tai Chi Chuan Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.

In my personal life, I work as an electronic repair technician for an aircraft instrumentation company in Manchester, New Hampshire.

I live in Candia, New Hampshire on a small piece of heaven with my wife Susan, two dogs, a cat, and a small herd of goats. I enjoy traveling, reading, hiking, target shooting, and snowmobiling, but my true passion is practicing and teaching Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.

Email: ronweiss@yangfamilytaichi.com