Edward Wan

Center Director, Academy Instructor

I have been a student at the Seattle Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center since 2012.  I have studied the Yang Style Traditional Long Form, Taiji Kung, Essential Form, Sword Form, Saber Form, and Push Hand, and participate in teacher training. Currently I am also pursuing the study of Wudang Dan Pai Qigong and Taiji. 

I became an International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association Certified Trainer in 2016, and an Associate Instructor In 2020.  I had taught Taiji Chuan at the Seattle YCF Center, Bellevue College Continue Education, Seattle Buddhist Church, Kent Community Center, and Island House retirement home.  At time of the pandemic, I lead online hand form and saber practices and do private lessons.  I will return to teaching taiji chuan when the state opens up again.  

I have a degree of Computer Science from the University of Nebraska. I was a Manager of Application Development with the Boeing Company before retirement. Retirement allows me to become a fulltime martial arts practitioner. 

Contact Email: TaijiPath@gmail.com