Geraldo Alves Teixeira Júnior

Associate Instructor

I have been practicing Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan since 2008. Until 2011, I was Valeria’s Sanchez’s student, with who I have had regular classes and also taken sabre and sword classes for about 3 years. In 2011, I had a short period training Tui Shou with Fernando de Lazzari, in Yang Cheng Fu Center in Ribeirão Preto when I met his school EQUILIBRIUS, where I have taken the Tai Chi Chuan Instructor’s Course. In 2014 I have finished the course and the required hours of supervised teaching practice to receive the certificate of instructor.

Since 2008 I have been attending Master Yang Jun Seminars in Brazil. Starting with the yearly Traditional Form Seminars, I also had the opportunity to participate in sword, saber and Tui Shou and Instructor’s Seminar in São Paulo.

To further learning I have also attended several other Seminars and special trainings with different Association Instructors as Fernando de Lazzari, Roque Severino, Jefferson Duarte and Claudio Mingarini.

In 2019 I was in the International Symposium in Selvino, Italy and there I had the experience of practicing with Masters from the other Traditional styles and also of taking part in the Tournament. 

I have been teaching Tai Chi and Chi Kung since 2013 for groups and private students in a studios and in the city parks, and I occasionally present workshops for business and associations. Since 2020 I also teach online through regular live classes and through a recorded Course on the 13 (short) Form.

Phone number: +55 (62) 98259-5859

Email: taichichuango@gmail.com