Adina Todea

Associate Instructor

My name is Adina Todea and I am from Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I am a member of Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association since 2010, my current ranking being Gold Eagle.

My love for Tai Chi Chuan begins as a need for a mindfulness state, for the need to find an overall balance of my life and also because I always loved martial arts (since childhood).

Practicing Tai Chi Chuan in time give me a lot of satisfaction, changing me in a great enthusiast of this art, making me continuously search for improvement, for a stable and center-mind practice.

My skill was developed under two great instructors: Mihai Serban and Alpar Ilyes (at Mingdao Martial Arts Academy) that both show me the details and secrets of this martial art, encouraging me to be better each time.

I was grateful that I participated in seminars with GM Yang Jun here in Romania and abroad, also the best seminar from Selvino (Italy) with all Grandmasters was a great opportunity for me to improve my skills and to extend my knowledge of Tai Chi Chuan.

I intend to share what I’ve learned all these years because everybody seeks for well-being, internal growth and health.

In my daily life I work as an Engineer for an American company, I like travelling, I like good books, animals and nature.

In the end, I like to think that in a world of speed, we all need to slow down, we might find ourselves.

Class Schedule:  Monday, Wednesday & Friday 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.